Monday, August 22, 2011

Follow Our Story As It's Being Written: Seeing The Results



My family deserves a healthy environment so I've switched to all natural, chemical free household cleaning products. So far I've replaced my dishwasher soap, laundry soap, dryer sheets, household disinfectant. My wife LOVES this stuff!

The laundry soap is mega concentrated.  It cleans better than Tide. 1 bottle is equivalent to 3 bottles of Liquid Tide and it costs less.  Absolutely no chemicals and reduces the impact on the environment.

The dryer sheets smell great! Also chemical free. They have no toxic cancer causing chemicals, unlike other store bought brands.

The dishwasher detergent is leaving our dishs clean with NO water deposit stains. Again... no chemicals.  Love it!

As for the household disinfectant, It cleans & shines, smells great, kills 99.9% percent of germs & bacteria, uses natures solution and I don't have to use gloves.

I've ordered and am using some of the Bath & Body products now. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment